Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Love for Strong VPN


I am pimping out my keyboard time and this here space to tout the benefits of being a paid customer of Strong VPN. Sharing my life online would not be the same without it. Imagine living in a world of exclusive Baidu searches and Gmail access at a tenth of the speed. Thankfully I do not have to. I have Strong VPN. Find them on Facebook, or Twitter. There are infrequent problems with the delivery of the VPN service and the costumer service access is always available through a chat interface. The VPN service and the customer service are delivered fast and reliably. The cost is reasonable at $9 a month, as of this posting, for two accounts; one each for my laptop and one for my mobile handset. Just this morning, while sitting in a Jeep on the China/Mongolian border, I was able to turn on the VPN service on my mobile and share a photo on Facebook. Not possible without the service. That my friends, is my love for Strong VPN.

No comments:

Post a Comment